Home. Means. Safety.
DASH is still providing everything we’ve always provided to survivors and families. We have also expanded services to meet new needs of our community as a result of COVID-19.
Below are a few examples of how your contribution helps a survivor and family in need:
- $50 covers the cost of emergency supplies such as sanitizer and masks
- $250 purchases welcome home kitchen and bath essentials
- $500 supports five safe nights for a family in an emergency hotel stay
- $1,000 covers first month’s rent for a homeless youth survivor (18-24)
Join the Empowerment Circle to contribute monthly!
As a monthly donor, you will:
- Receive a special Quarterly Newsletter
- Enable DASH to respond to survivors’ most urgent needs
- Spread the impact of your gift across the entire year
Thank YOU for helping us to provide a furnished home, economic empowerment services, and emergency financial assistance for survivors to rebuild their lives on their own terms.
The District Alliance for Safe Housing, Inc (DASH)
PO Box 91730 Washington, DC 20090 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 501(c)(3) | Tax ID #71-1019574